Upcoming Events

Located in the hub of the riverfront activity and the city’s extensive pathway system, Eau Claire is often playing host to events and festivals.

 

June 8, 2018

Betty's Run for ALS

Eau Claire Market - Centre Court and North Plaza

9:00 am

Betty's Run for ALS celebrates, promotes and channels hope for those affected with ALS, their families and their friends.

Over the past 22 years, Betty's Run has raised nearly $7 million due to the generous support of donors and participants. Of funds raised, 60% stay in Alberta to support those currently living with ALS through equipment and client services. The remaining 40% of funds support ongoing research into identifying the cause and cure for this devastating disease.

www.alsab.ca/bettysrun

 


June 13 - 15, 2018

SocialWest

Cineplex Odeon Eau Claire Market Cinemas

9:00 am

SocialWest is an exciting, multi-day conference developed for those working in communications, marketing and social media professions.

Attendees experience sessions, panels and workshops lead by the industry's foremost experts. Over the course of SocialWest, our speakers will share the elements of truly successful social media and digital strategies for businesses big and small.

www.socialwest.ca

 


June 19, 2018

Medicine Wheel Warriors

Eau Claire Market - Centre Court

5:30 pm - 8:00 pm

This event encourages youth within the Urban Society for Aboriginal Youth's programs and partnerships to explore positive role models and leadership in their community with the assistance of a community Elder. Through understanding strengths, courage and traits the youth begin to imagine themselves as superheroes and develop personas.

The event is open to the public to view the MWW Super Hero Action Figures and the event itself.

www.usay.ca


June 24, 2018

Sultry & Sweet Summer Reads

Eau Claire Market - Centre Court

12:00 pm -48:00 pm

Mark your calendars for Calgary's first romance reader festival! Come celebrate the romance novel and love stories in all of their complications and get up close and personal with some of the steamiest and sweetest authors in the genre!

www.mjanecollette.com/SultrySummer

 


July 1, 2018

Canada Day

Eau Claire Market

 

Come celebrate Canada Day with a free all-day party at Eau Claire Market.

Details to come.


July 6, 2018

Stampede Night Market

Eau Claire Market - North Plaza/Centre Court

 

Calgary Night Market is excited to bring you authentic night market festivities throughout the summer. Featuring cultural street foods, local entertainment and a diverse range of vendors.

www.marketshoplocal.com

 


July 21, 2018

BridgeFest

11:00 am - 2:00 pm

Eau Claire Market - North Plaza/Centre Court

 

The Calgary Bridge Foundation for Youth (CBFY) invites you and your family to come celebrate diversity in Calgary at BridgeFest 2018! Immerse yourselves in live cultural performances and visit family friendly booths with interactive activities. This is an exciting opportunity for friends, families and kids to learn about different cultures while enjoying outdoor activities. This is an exciting FREE family event!

www.cbfy.ca

 


July 27 - 29, 2018

Pet-A-Palooza

10:00 am - 4:00 pm

Eau Claire Market - North Plaza

 

The latest census shows that 1 in 10 Calgary residents owns at least 1 dog, and they will all be at Sleep Rovers Pet-A-Palooza this summer! With events including Running of the Bulls (French and English bulldog races), Wiener dog races, a puppy stampede and dock diving in the middle of the city, this is one event you don't want to miss! It's FREE and pet-friendly!

www.petapaloozawest.com/calgary

 


August 6 - 14, 2018

Taste of Calgary

11:00 am - 9:00 pm daily

Eau Claire Market - North Plaza

 

Discover Calgary's global cuisines from a mix of unique restaurants and beverage companies. Plus, get a taste of Calgary's great musicians and shop at some of the most interesting marketplace vendors in the city.

Buy sampling tickets for $1 each night at the festival and use them to sample any of the food or beverage menu items, and visit a variety of artisans, entrepreneurs and interactive activities to add to the fun of the festival.

Admission to the festival is free and includes a taste of Calgary's best musical acts.

www.tasteofcalgary.com


For event booking inquiries please call 403 264-6450 or email bookings@eauclairemarket.com